no data in gridview

Raymond Chiu

Dear all,
I use vs2005.
Try one case.
Build a gridview in the webform and a sqldatasource which link to gridview
with several fields.

Later add one field to the sqldatasource and gridview with edit databound.

You will find that there exists data before adding but no data in the
gridview after adding.
Even you create the button with databind. Still no use.

Is it a bug? How can I do? Is it really need me to redo the web page.

Thanks,