No more stuff on C:\Documents and Settings\[User]\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\

craigkenisston

Specially on :

C:\Documents and Settings\[User]\My Documents\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\

I don't want stuff to be put in there.
Why when I create a new project, the .sln has to be saved there by
default ?

When I want to move my projects to another computer, which I do a lot,
from one pc to another, or for a laptop, I want to simply pack the
directory and run, nothing else.

Is there a way to change this default mad behavior ?

Juan T. Llibre

"Tools", "Options", "Projects and Solutions",
write in, or browse to pick, your preferred location for your project files.