No MVC Project Template after installing ASP.NET MVC 1.0

Crazy Cat

Hi,

I've installed ASP.NET MVC 1.0 on my system. My development
environment is Visual Studio 2008 Professional and my OS is Windows XP
Professional. When I go to create a new project I can't find an MVC
project template for VB or C#. I search on the web and ran the command
line command 'devenv /installvstemplates. When I opened VS 2008 and
attempted to create a project all my templates had been cleared !!!!!
I had to reinstall VS 2008 and am kind of afraid to attempt to run the
command again -- does anyone have any idea how to fix this???

Thanks

schepp

I'm having the Same Problem. I installed ASP.NET MVC 1.0 but VB2008 sp1 does
not have MVC listed as a template for projects. I however did not run the
command line for fear of loosing everything else. Someone please help!!!