    subreport show something even if no data was received, e.g.
    subreport's title and label 'No data' ?

    Thanks
    mico, Feb 6, 2007

  2. mico

    mico Guest

    There is an option in report's property -
    "If no data then show all sections, not details" but that seems not
    enough if I want to display a label there if no data.
    mico, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Hi,

    mico wrote:
    > There is an option in report's property -
    > "If no data then show all sections, not details" but that seems not
    > enough if I want to display a label there if no data.

    I am not sure if there is a solution for your problem.

    But similar problems with JasperReports caused me to forget it and use
    iText instead wich is much more flexible. Note that iText is the library
    on which JasperReports is based.

    Ciao,
    Ingo
    Ingo R. Homann, Feb 7, 2007