    thanks
    David

    ---

    david.graham18, Apr 18, 2004

  2. david.graham18

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:qQqgc.15$>
    "david.graham18" <> said:

    > A friend asked me yesterday why he gets a blank page when he tries to print
    > preview a web page.

    perhaps:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;257097

    or the page may have something like: @media print{*{display:none;}}

    > The only explanation that comes to mind is maybe his TIF
    > folder is fall and a good clear out will do the trick.

    sounds reasonable but M$ only mention the view source pooing itself,
    nothing about the print preview also pooing itself with a full TIF.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306907

    --
    b r u c i e

    brucie, Apr 18, 2004

  3. brucie wrote:
    > in post: <news:qQqgc.15$>
    > "david.graham18" <> said:
    >
    >> A friend asked me yesterday why he gets a blank page when he tries
    >> to print preview a web page.

    > perhaps:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;257097
    >
    > or the page may have something like: @media print{*{display:none;}}

    Yes, never occurred to me to ask him if this affected any web page or just a
    specific web page

    >> The only explanation that comes to mind is maybe his TIF
    >> folder is fall and a good clear out will do the trick.

    > sounds reasonable but M$ only mention the view source pooing itself,
    > nothing about the print preview also pooing itself with a full TIF.
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306907

    I have had that problem in the past, that is the source not showing when the
    TIF is full - was just thinking it might also affect print preview. I will
    ask this guy next week when I see him how he has got on.

    many thanks
    David

    ---

    david.graham18, Apr 18, 2004