No rdoc for RubyInline?

lists

Hi, I'm probably just being dense, but RubyInline doesn't appear to
have installed any rdoc stuff, and my attempts to do so manually fail:

% gem -v
0.9.0
% ls `gem env gempath`/doc/RubyInline-3.5.0
%
% sudo gem rdoc RubyInline
Password:
%
% ls `gem env gempath`/doc/RubyInline-3.5.0
%

If I run 'gem rdoc --debug RubyInline', I see an exception thrown
because ~/.gemrc doesn't exist, but I was able to update my pre gems
0.9.0 documentation the other day without this file. Any ideas on
how to get the RubyInline documentation generated and installed
(other than doing it manually)?

Thanks,
Ryan