No referer page for SWF files

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. The HTTP_REFERER is the URL of the page from which the current page was
    reached via a link from another page. If the current instance of the browser
    is new, with no prior URLs in it (as in you just opened the browser and
    typed in the URL, rather than navigating to the current page via hyperlink
    from another location), there will be no HTTP_REFERER. It has nothing to do
    with content in the page.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Raed Sawalha" <> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    > In my aspx page I need to check the HTTP_REFERER for (images swf ) file,

    so

    Raed Sawalha, Oct 28, 2004