No resources were found in the manifest.

JB

I'm working on an asp site and i am getting the following error:#

"No resources were found in the manifest. Did you mark your content to
be compiled as resource?"
"PresntLocations=" then a list of all my XML files

What I tried to do was add a bunch of XML files with some required
data.
I've set them all to 'Embedded Resource' under the Build Action of
each one's properties.

Havn't done much else to them.

What can I do?

JB

I'm working on an asp site and i am getting the following error:#

"No resources were found in the manifest. Did you mark your content to
be compiled as resource?"
"PresntLocations=" then a list of all my XML files

What I tried to do was add a bunch of XML files with some required
data.
I've set them all to 'Embedded Resource' under the Build Action of
each one's properties.

Havn't done much else to them.

What can I do?

Oh and it is Visual Studio 2003 if that is an issue.
I dont really know what a resource manifest is...