No scrolling region

Guest

I am trying to set up a web page that has information and select buttons on
the top of the page and a datagrid below. When the grid is populated and the
data go below the visable viewing area, when you scroll down to see the data
then the information and select button scroll off the page.

Is there any way of setting up the page (like frames) to keep the top
section from scrolling off the screen.

I tried to set up a frameset, but I also need to reference select items in
a list control that needs to remain visable. I change the declaration on the
top frame to private shared, but any time I change the aspx design the system
rewrites the code back to protected.

Thnaks