No SQL management studio in VS 2005

Alucard

Hi all.

For those who have VS 2005, do you find that there is only a
configuration tools but no management tools for SQL server? I can only
manage my SQL DB in VS IDE...

Actually, can I get a copy of SQL management studio to manage my SQL
database? Or are there any software that are available for managing
SQL Express?

Thanks in advance for helping.

Greg Burns

I have SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), it comes with SQL Server 2005
Developer Edition.

It is my understanding the SQL Express was not released with SSMS. (It was
pulled from in it in the last beta). There will be a free lite version of
SSMS available for download "in a few weeks" or later for managing SQL
Express. Or so I've read.

Greg

Alucard

Thanks for your information. I'd better wait for it...

Greg Burns 寫é“: