No submit button in xforms

Coralsnake

Hi group,

I would like to experiment with xforms. But the problem is, whatever I do,
I don't get a submit button, not in IE en not in FF. Have you've got any
idea what could be wrong?

Some basic code I've tried:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<xforms>
<model>
<instance>
<person>
<fname/>
<lname/>
</person>
</instance>
<submission id="form1" method="get" action="submit.asp"/>
</model>
</xforms>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Thanks for your time..
CS

David Dorward

Coralsnake said:
I would like to experiment with xforms. But the problem is, whatever I do,
I don't get a submit button, not in IE en not in FF. Have you've got any
idea what could be wrong?
<BODY>
<xforms>

Well, the first problem is that you can't simply drop some xforms code into
an HTML document. If you were working in XHTML (served as
application/xhtml+xml, not text/html) then you could use a mixed namespace
document.

The second problem is that neither Internet Explorer nor Firefox has built
in support for Xforms.