    Error: Microsoft.Web.Services3.Addressing.AddressingFault: Destination
    Unreachable

    Why?

    Bart, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Hi,

    Looks like the new DNS entry hasn't been able to be resolved properly on
    the client.

    Have you tested ping the new DNS name from the client machine? What's the
    result?

    If ping works fine, please test browse to the server with IE. See if the
    normal browsing reports any detailed error message.

    Have a nice day,

    WenJun Zhang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    WenJun Zhang[msft], Jan 23, 2006