No table border for blank cell

Doug

When I fill an html table using ASP with data from a database, there is no
border around any cell that has no data. I know I can manually put in a
blank character or nbsp, but how do I do this when I am using asp? Has
anyone else had this problem and came across an easy fix?

Thanks,

Doug

McKirahan

Doug said:
When I fill an html table using ASP with data from a database, there is no
border around any cell that has no data. I know I can manually put in a
blank character or nbsp, but how do I do this when I am using asp? Has
anyone else had this problem and came across an easy fix?

Thanks,

Doug

http://www.aspfaq.com/5003

Evertjan.

Doug wrote on 03 sep 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
When I fill an html table using ASP with data from a database, there
is no border around any cell that has no data. I know I can manually
put in a blank character or nbsp, but how do I do this when I am using
asp? Has anyone else had this problem and came across an easy fix?

<% ' VBS
function neverEmpty(x)
y = mData(x)
if y = "" then y = "&nbsp;"