no timeout in form authentiation

Guest

hey, I'm trying to configure it so when users log in they don't ever have to
log in again from the same machine (okay, maybe within a month or something).
is there a way to do this with the standard asp.net 2.0 authentication
framework? Any help is appreciated

Guest

I've tried this, and it will "Remember me" for about 30 minutes (aka what the
timeout var is set to) but it will forget me after that.

Saber

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag2/html/paght000022.asp

To configure forms authentication, set the <authentication> element's mode
attribute to "Forms" and then configure your application's Web.config file
as shown in the following example.

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms loginUrl="Login.aspx"
protection="All"