No Touch Deployment and Web Services.

Mats-Erik Grundh

No Touch Deployment and Web Services.

My problem is that same webservice deploys on localhosts,
development server, test server and production server and
i want to control from the shortcut on the desktop on
which server to access webservice from, like this:

C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\IEExec.exe
http://ozzy/conet/client/bin/co.win.exe?server=ozzy

the parameter server=ozzy tells which server to run
webservice on.

PS:I've tested the option dynamic on web reference
properties but i cant find a way to programatically change
the settings in application.config file.

Thanks in advance!

Michael Pearson

what about having like three separate config files? Depending on something
in the shortcut, you load the correct config file that points to the right
web service??

Michael

Mats-Erik Grundh

Is it possible to have three separate app.config files and
then load then when you use No Touch Deployment?