No Touch Deployment and Web Services.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Mats-Erik Grundh, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. No Touch Deployment and Web Services.

    How do you programatically configure wich server to
    access?

    My environment:
    - Locahost.
    - Test server.
    - Production server.

    My problem is that same webservice deploys on localhosts,
    development server, test server and production server and
    i want to control from the shortcut on the desktop, or
    som other way, on
    which server to access webservice from, like this:

    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\IEExec.exe
    http://ozzy/conet/client/bin/co.win.exe?server=ozzy

    the parameter server=ozzy tells which server to run
    webservice on.

    PS:I've tested the option dynamic on web reference
    properties but i cant find a way to programatically
    change
    the settings in application.config file.

    Thanks in advance!

    Mats-Erik Grundh, Oct 4, 2003