No-Touch Deployment (NTD)

Jon Turner

I want to pass the Referer Request Variable to an executable that will be
deployed as a NTD application. How Do I accomplish this ?

User will enter http://server/getpage.aspx in the browswer
getpage.aspx will need to add the Referer to the Response header and
redirect to
http://server2/RemoteApp.exe

How do I accomplish this. According to some other documentation, my
executable
can perform AppDomain.CurrentDomain.GetData("APP_LAUNCH_URL") to read
the URL and any arguments that caused the invocation of the executable.

My question is how can my calling web page set this into the AppDomain
Properties
to allow my NTD Executable to retrieve the values.

Many, Many Thanks