Nokia 7650 Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by john/b, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. john/b

    john/b Guest

    Hi, I'm having trouble serving up some asp.net pages on a Nokia 7650. The
    work fine in Internet Explorer and the several other phone browsers and
    emulators I've tried them in. The problem is that when the page loads the
    first time on the 7650 it works fine, but if the anything else is attempted
    on the page the phone returns the error "WAP : Reply Unknown". I've included
    some simple sample code below :

    <script runat="server">

    Sub Command1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
    if Label1.text = "Hello World!" then
    Label1.text = "Hello World Again!"
    else
    Label1.text = "Hello World!"
    end if
    End Sub

    </script>
    <mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server" >
    <Mobile:Command id="Command1" onclick="Command1_Click"
    runat="server">Click Me Now!</Mobile:Command>
    <Mobile:Label id="Label1" runat="server">Label</Mobile:Label>
    </mobile:Form>

    When this code is first run and the Command1 button is pressed the label
    reads "Hello World!". When the button is pressed for a second time it should
    read "Hello World Again!", but instead the error is displayed. This page
    works perfectly on all the other browsers I've tested it on.

    Has anybody any ideas?

    Thanks,

    John/b

    john/b, Sep 8, 2003