Nokia 7650 Problem

john/b

Hi, I'm having trouble serving up some asp.net pages on a Nokia 7650. The
work fine in Internet Explorer and the several other phone browsers and
emulators I've tried them in. The problem is that when the page loads the
first time on the 7650 it works fine, but if the anything else is attempted
on the page the phone returns the error "WAP : Reply Unknown". I've included
some simple sample code below :

<script runat="server">

Sub Command1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
if Label1.text = "Hello World!" then
Label1.text = "Hello World Again!"
else
Label1.text = "Hello World!"
end if
End Sub

</script>
<mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server" >
<Mobile:Command id="Command1" onclick="Command1_Click"
runat="server">Click Me Now!</Mobile:Command>
<Mobile:Label id="Label1" runat="server">Label</Mobile:Label>
</mobile:Form>

When this code is first run and the Command1 button is pressed the label
reads "Hello World!". When the button is pressed for a second time it should
read "Hello World Again!", but instead the error is displayed. This page
works perfectly on all the other browsers I've tested it on.

Has anybody any ideas?

Thanks,

John/b