Nokogiri docs?

Rajinder Yadav

I've got the gist of Nokogiri from reading their tutorial and got
something working.

Is there other better tutorial on Nokogiri on the web or books that
people are aware of?

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely

Mike Dalessio

2009/12/14 Rajinder Yadav said:
I've got the gist of Nokogiri from reading their tutorial and got something
working.

Is there other better tutorial on Nokogiri on the web or books that people
are aware of?
This question would be better asked on the nokogiri-talk mailing list on
google groups. It's very active and responses are generally very quick.

Thanks for using nokogiri!