Nokogiri was built against LibXML version 2.7.7, but has dynamically loaded 2.7.3

Une Bévue

each time i'm using a nokigori script, i get the following warning :

Nokogiri was built against LibXML version 2.7.7, but has dynamically
loaded 2.7.3

I'm running over Mac OS X latest and used macports in order to install
libxml2, libxslt and ruby 1.9.

in my reps i do have two libxml versions :

one under /opt :

/opt/local/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
/opt/local/share/doc/libxml2-2.7.7

/opt/local/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
/opt/local/share/doc/libxslt-1.1.26

and another one under /usr (unfortunately the one used by ruby 1.9 and
nokigori) :

/usr/lib/libxml2.2.7.3.dylib
/usr/share/doc/libxml2-2.7.3

/usr/lib/libxslt.dylib
/usr/share/doc/libxslt-1.1.24

then, following the warning message, when building nokigori, it has
been linked to the /opt one and is running with the /usr one.

is that right ?

Then the advice for "Red Hat / CentOS" giving :

Then install nokogiri specifying the libxml2 and libxslt install
directories:

sudo gem install nokogiri -- --with-xml2-lib=/usr/local/lib
--with-xml2-include=/usr/local/include/
libxml2
--with-xslt-lib=/usr/local/lib
--with-xslt-include=/usr/local/include/
libxslt

is of no help for me ?

how do i specify the right libxml2 when running ?