    http://cosmo-psa.org/new_page_3.htm

    cant the web designer see that black text cant be
    read on black bg?

    Mr.Bolshoy Huy, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Mr.Bolshoy Huy wrote :
    > With the awards season upon us, I hereby nominate
    > the following web site as the worst on the net:
    > http://cosmo-psa.org/new_page_3.htm
    >

    > cant the web designer see that black text cant be
    > read on black bg?

    I love how it says....

    "DOUBLE CLICK UNDERLINED WORDS TO CHANGE PAGE
    DOUBLE CLICK UNDERLINED NAME TO EMAIL INDIVIDUAL"

    --
    if you pay for your gym memebership, use it

    Disco Octopus, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Mr.Bolshoy Huy wrote:
    > With the awards season upon us, I hereby nominate
    > the following web site as the worst on the net:

    http://somestuff.batcave.net/ ?

    [Could NOT resist! Tried and tried ... but ... ]

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 9, 2005
  4. Disco Octopus wrote:
    > Mr.Bolshoy Huy wrote :
    >
    >> With the awards season upon us, I hereby nominate
    >> the following web site as the worst on the net:
    >> http://cosmo-psa.org/new_page_3.htm
    >>

    >> cant the web designer see that black text cant be
    >> read on black bg?

    > I love how it says....
    >
    > "DOUBLE CLICK UNDERLINED WORDS TO CHANGE PAGE
    > DOUBLE CLICK UNDERLINED NAME TO EMAIL INDIVIDUAL"

    Which 'underlined' words! ;-)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 9, 2005
  5. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    WindAndWaves Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Mr.Bolshoy Huy wrote:
    > > With the awards season upon us, I hereby nominate
    > > the following web site as the worst on the net:

    > http://somestuff.batcave.net/ ?
    >
    > [Could NOT resist! Tried and tried ... but ... ]
    >
    > --
    > -bts
    > -This space intentionally left blank.

    Great photos...

    WindAndWaves, Feb 9, 2005
  6. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    rf Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote

    > [Could NOT resist! Tried and tried ... but ... ]

    No, I thought, I'll read the rest of the thread before doing [eactly as you
    have] :)

    rf, Feb 9, 2005
  7. Disco Octopus wrote:

    > Mr.Bolshoy Huy wrote :

    >> With the awards season upon us, I hereby nominate the following web
    >> site as the worst on the net: http://cosmo-psa.org/new_page_3.htm

    >> cant the web designer see that black text cant be read on black bg?

    > I love how it says....

    > "DOUBLE CLICK UNDERLINED WORDS TO CHANGE PAGE DOUBLE CLICK UNDERLINED
    > NAME TO EMAIL INDIVIDUAL"

    What the heck's "mstheme" (yes, I know this is a FP creation)? It
    sounds like some kind of style thing, but it appears to be where data
    belongs -- in a table that with five browsers I find completely empty
    except for rules (if even those).

    BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in;
    BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 1.5in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM:
    windowtext 1pt solid" vAlign="top" width="144"
    height="17"><!--mstheme--><font face="Trebuchet MS, Arial,
    Helvetica"><!--mstheme--></font></td>

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Now killing all posts made with User-Agent G2

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 9, 2005
  8. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle rf scribbled in the mud:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote
    >
    >> [Could NOT resist! Tried and tried ... but ... ]

    > No, I thought, I'll read the rest of the thread before doing [eactly as you
    > have] :)

    I was just getting ready to do the same thing too.

    --
    D?

    Duende, Feb 9, 2005
  9. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Arthur P. Guest

    http://www.wildgammon.com

    Arthur

    Arthur P., Feb 9, 2005
  10. Duende wrote:
    > While sitting in a puddle rf scribbled in the mud:
    >
    >> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote
    >>
    >>> [Could NOT resist! Tried and tried ... but ... ]

    >> No, I thought, I'll read the rest of the thread before doing
    >> [eactly as you have] :)

    > I was just getting ready to do the same thing too.

    The time was right... but I'm willing to share the credit.

    --
    -Quick Draw McGraw
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 9, 2005
  11. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    mbstevens Guest

    mbstevens, Feb 9, 2005
  12. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Henry Guest

    Mr.Bolshoy Huy wrote:

    Hi MR. Big Dick!

    Hahahahahahaha...

    Bolshoye spasiba...

    ;)

    Henry, Feb 9, 2005
  13. WindAndWaves wrote:

    <snip>

    > Great photos...

    Yeah! All 3110x2060 pixels worth! Great view of benday dots! Got my vote!

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------

    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 9, 2005
  14. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Guest

    try: http://www.oytoah.com/

    Author has posted on a HTML forum on how to stop visitors from viewing
    source code and stealing images. Alas she has implemented them. Has
    a 964x671, 600KB image resized (VIA HTML) to 180x134. She also has
    the image appearing near the bottom, this time resized to 161x124, and
    of course another 600KB added the page.

    , Feb 17, 2005
  15. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Karl Core Guest

    Karl Core, Feb 17, 2005
  16. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Guest

    Karl Core wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > try: http://www.oytoah.com/
    > >
    > > Author has posted on a HTML forum on how to stop visitors from

    viewing
    > > source code and stealing images.

    > How's this for her hidden source code:
    > http://dev.karlcore.com/usenet/not_hidden_you_dummy.txt
    >

    > --
    > Karl Core
    > Hell To Pay, Baltimore Hardcore: http://www.eightninethree.com

    =============
    Hey, we warned her that there were many ways to bypass her "security",
    but she did it anyway. Gave up trying to convince (what-ever she is)
    otherwise. Now she is asking how to stop Opera users from viewing
    source since her current trials and tribulations don't affect that
    browser.

    Taking it off the web isn't an option :0)

    At least she could put a "best viewed with Javascript off" somewhere!

    , Feb 17, 2005
  17. On 17 Feb 2005 08:55:08 -0800, <> wrote:

    <http://www.oytoah.com/>

    >>> Author has posted on a HTML forum on how to stop visitors from
    >>> viewing source code and stealing images.

    <snip>

    > Now she is asking how to stop Opera users from viewing
    > source since her current trials and tribulations don't affect that
    > browser.

    I wonder how long before she notices Lynx for a browser.

    Barbara de Zoete, Feb 17, 2005
  18. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Els Guest

    Barbara de Zoete wrote:

    > On 17 Feb 2005 08:55:08 -0800, <> wrote:
    >
    > <http://www.oytoah.com/>

    > <snip>
    >
    >> Now she is asking how to stop Opera users from viewing
    >> source since her current trials and tribulations don't
    >> affect that browser.

    > I wonder how long before she notices Lynx for a browser.

    Any other browser (but IE) will do too. I saw the source in
    Firebird.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Feb 17, 2005
  19. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Wÿrm Guest

    "Els" <> wrote in message
    <snip>

    > Any other browser (but IE) will do too. I saw the source in
    > Firebird.

    Here source is visible from IE too, just view => source. And ofcoz typing

    view-source:http://www.oytoah.com/

    to address bar in IE shows source also :)

    Wÿrm, Feb 17, 2005
  20. Mr.Bolshoy Huy

    Els Guest

    Wÿrm wrote:

    > "Els" <> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    >
    >> Any other browser (but IE) will do too. I saw the source
    >> in Firebird.

    > Here source is visible from IE too, just view => source.
    > And ofcoz typing
    >
    > view-source:http://www.oytoah.com/
    >
    > to address bar in IE shows source also :)

    LOL - I didn't even try that! She's even worse at hiding the
    source than I thought then :)

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -