non ascII char probleme

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by loki, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. loki

    loki Guest

    hello,

    when i do

    set xmlhttp = CreateObject("WinHTTP.WinHTTPRequest.5.1")
    StrXmlhttpResponseText = xmlhttp.responseText
    StrXmlhttpResponseText = replace(StrXmlhttpResponseText, "../", "/")
    response.write StrXmlhttpResponseText

    i have an probleme is the responseText contain non ascii char such as ? or é
    !

    how can i correct that ?
    thank you by advance

    stéphane

    loki, Mar 30, 2005

  2. loki wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > when i do

    > set xmlhttp = CreateObject("WinHTTP.WinHTTPRequest.5.1")
    > StrXmlhttpResponseText = xmlhttp.responseText
    > StrXmlhttpResponseText = replace(StrXmlhttpResponseText, "../", "/")
    > response.write StrXmlhttpResponseText
    >

    > i have an probleme is the responseText contain non ascii char such as
    > ? or é !

    What are the symptoms of this problem?

    Bob Barrows
    --