non-existent HTML suffix

Toby A Inkster

cous said:
So how do I use Server Includes
and *not* use a 3 letter suffix on the file...so can I have
www.site.com/gallery and have a an include within the code of that page.
Thanks for all the help so far; it's been very educational.

Probably the best solution is the XBitHack -- Google for it.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 43 days, 15:29.]

The Semantic Web
http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/03/09/sw/