non-fatal file not found error compiling 1.8.0-preview7

dblack

Hi --

I'm getting a non-fatal error message when compiling preview7. With
two lines of preceding context, it's:

compiling openssl
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dblack/ruby/ruby-1.8.0/ext/openssl'
GNUmakefile:21: dep: No such file or directory

I haven't sorted out exactly how to fix it, but I thought I should
mention it now in case 1.8.0 is about to come out so that someone who
knows the setup better than I do could iron it out.

David

nobu.nokada

Hi,

At Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:39:42 +0900,
I'm getting a non-fatal error message when compiling preview7. With
two lines of preceding context, it's:

compiling openssl
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dblack/ruby/ruby-1.8.0/ext/openssl'
GNUmakefile:21: dep: No such file or directory

"dep" file will be created automatically after that warning.
Just ignore.