Non-hyperlinked text in a treeview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by John Bankhead, Oct 16, 2006.

  1. I have a simple treeview (four levels deep) that I am building manually when
    the page is loaded. I am trying to figure out how to take the treeview out
    of navigation mode. That is to say that the text for a node should NOT be a
    hyperlink. According to all of the docs I have found, setting the
    NavigateURL to an empty string will do this for me. This does not seem to
    work.

    suggestions?

    My Original Code:
    TreeNode _root = new TreeNode("Fault Code Filter");
    tree.Nodes.Add(_root);

    Tried this:
    TreeNode _root = new TreeNode("Fault Code Filter","-1","","","");

    And this
    TreeNode _root = new TreeNode("Fault Code Filter","-1","","","");
    _root.NavigateUrl = "";

    Also this:
    TreeNode _root = new TreeNode("Fault Code Filter","-1","","","");
    _root.NavigateUrl = null;

    --
    John Bankhead
    John Bankhead, Oct 16, 2006