    for a browser component that I am using.

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    Frank G.

    Frank D. Greco, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Frank D. Greco

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:33:38 -0400, Frank D. Greco
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Can JWS handle updating non-java files as well as java?
    >Part of a java program that I want to deploy has some .dll's
    >for a browser component that I am using.

    You can put the dlls in a jar, and use the nativelib tag in the JNLP
    file to get the contents put on the library path.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Frank D. Greco

    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Can JWS handle updating non-java files as well as java?
    >Part of a java program that I want to deploy has some .dll's
    >for a browser component that I am using.

    See http://www.vamphq.com/os.html
    For a list of the possible os and arch parameters you can specify.

    You can specify different jars for different platforms.

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/javawebstart.html for sample uses.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Roedy Green <> sez:

    >On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:33:38 -0400, Frank D. Greco
    ><> wrote or quoted :
    >
    >>Can JWS handle updating non-java files as well as java?
    >>Part of a java program that I want to deploy has some .dll's
    >>for a browser component that I am using.

    >See http://www.vamphq.com/os.html
    >For a list of the possible os and arch parameters you can specify.
    >
    >You can specify different jars for different platforms.
    >
    >See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/javawebstart.html for sample uses.

    Thanks Roedy!

    Frank G.

    | Crossroads Technologies Inc. |