Non-scrolling section on my page

Paul

Hi

I have a page broken into two sections, the first top section is selection
criteria for my datagrid. The second section is the actual datagrid. I
would like the selection criteria section to stay on the page at all times
when scrolling.

I know this can be done with frames, but I believe using frames with asp.net
is a big pain, is there another way to have a non-scrolling section on a
page?

Thanks

Paul

I love it, one question though. Ideally I want the datagrid to fill the
entire browser rather than having to specify the height, some of the users
of this app have higher resolutions and the datagrid only fills the first
half of the screen, would be great if the grid would resize based on the
size of the browser.

Any way to do that?