    is a big pain, is there another way to have a non-scrolling section on a
    page?

    Thanks
    Paul, May 5, 2004

  2. Paul

    avnrao Guest

    you need to implement scrolling on the datagrid.
    http://datawebcontrols.com/faqs/CustomizingAppearance/ScrollableDataGridWithFixedHeader.shtml

    Av.

    avnrao, May 5, 2004

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    I love it, one question though. Ideally I want the datagrid to fill the
    entire browser rather than having to specify the height, some of the users
    of this app have higher resolutions and the datagrid only fills the first
    half of the screen, would be great if the grid would resize based on the
    size of the browser.

    Any way to do that?

    "Bin Song, MCP" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, Paul
    >
    > Just add a DIV. Adjust the height for your display:

    runat="Server"></asp:datagrid></div>

    Paul, May 5, 2004