    9818390836
    www.mayankjain.110mb.com

    , Jul 3, 2007

  2. On Jul 3, 10:31 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > Can you explain what a non-virtual thunk is? I have been getting
    > this error when trying to link libraries that I have built with
    > optimization.

    Posting the same *junk* again and again does not help. Posting it
    twice a day (with a gap of 12 hrs) doesnot help. Copying it from some
    other place doesnot help. Posting the answer on your own after some
    time doesnot help. It only creates a bad impression.

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.c /browse_thread/thread/e63e044db93a255c

    Neelesh Bodas, Jul 3, 2007