    9818390836
    www.mayankjain.110mb.com

    , Jul 3, 2007

  2. On Jul 3, 9:53 am, ""
    <> wrote:
    > Can you explain what a non-virtual thunk is? I have been getting
    > this error when trying to link libraries that I have built with
    > optimization. Specifically, when I change -Os to -O3 when building
    > the libraries.

    I neither believe this is your question nor I believe that this is
    your wording. Just have a look at http://lists.apple.com/archives/Unix-porting/2003/Dec/msg00108.html.

    If, by a strange coincidence, you really have this question, then
    providing a piece of code with the exact error message would be
    helpful.

    -Neelesh

    Neelesh Bodas, Jul 3, 2007

    On Jul 3, 10:25 am, Neelesh Bodas <> wrote:
    > On Jul 3, 9:53 am, ""
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > Can you explain what anon-virtualthunkis? I have been getting
    > > this error when trying to link libraries that I have built with
    > > optimization. Specifically, when I change -Os to -O3 when building
    > > the libraries.

    > I neither believe this is your question nor I believe that this is
    > your wording. Just have a look athttp://lists.apple.com/archives/Unix-porting/2003/Dec/msg00108.html.
    >
    > If, by a strange coincidence, you really have this question, then
    > providing a piece of code with the exact error message would be
    > helpful.
    >
    > -Neelesh
    >

    > > --
    > > Regards
    > > Mayank Jain
    > > 9818390836www.mayankjain.110mb.com

    It's an internal implementation detail used for C++ class hierarchies
    that involve multiple inheritance. You aren't doing anything wrong;
    this is a compiler bug. We know that we need to fix it. In the mean
    time, the best workaround we know of is to use the same optimization
    level for linking against a library that you used to compile the
    library.

    (You might also consider not exporting a C++ interface from a library.
    We work very hard to make sure that the C and Objective C ABI stays
    the same from one compiler release to the next, but we make no such
    promise for C++.)

    http://lists.apple.com/archives/Unix-porting/2003/Dec/msg00107.html

    what is written is this true?

    Any idea to resolve this issue.

    When I am compiling my code without the -O2 option it got compiled but
    it gives me error when I am using this option. I am using the latest
    version of the GCC compiler

    --
    Regards
    Mayank Jain