Nont HTML Support in Textbox Control

Ahmd

Pls help. how can i have a text box control with non html support. i
mean. i have a textbox which shud not allow. web links entries.. like
www.aaa.com etc etc

Evertjan.

Ahmd wrote on 05 jul 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Pls help. how can i have a text box control with non html support. i
mean. i have a textbox which shud not allow. web links entries.. like
www.aaa.com etc etc

You could write a clientside javascript code,
wich is off topic on this classic-ASP-only NG.

You could ask in an asp.net NG, like
<microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>
if your Q is about asp.net

Ahmd

Ahmd wrote on 05 jul 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

You could write a clientside javascript code,
wich is off topic on this classic-ASP-only NG.

You could ask in an asp.net NG, like
<microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>
if your Q is about asp.net

I use asp page which has text box that shud be restricted to be text
only.. which group i shud post this ?

Evertjan.

Ahmd wrote on 05 jul 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

[please do not quote signatures]
I use asp page which has text box that shud be restricted to be text
only.. which group i shud post this ?

No, there are no Aasp pages, you have an asp file that renders a html
stream to the browser.

Since you want to do something on the browser it is not asp related.

If you want to do it in clientside javascript,
I would suggest: comp.lang.javascript

Even so, NGs are not free helpdesks.
Why not first do some study about clientside scripting?