    Most free sites attach advertising so be careful if you go that route.

    Go with a free site that includes an uploading file manager for now.
    Don't worry about ads.
    richard, Jun 25, 2008

  2. On Jun 25, 9:18 am, richard <> wrote:
    > If you cant see replies to your posts, then you need to change your
    > settings in your client. Most likely found under the "view" menu.
    > You'll need to check "show all messages".
    >
    > To get your created page onto the www, you'll need a host.
    > Your service might even have this option already available to you.
    >
    > Search for "Web hosts".
    > You'll find tons of services from free to very expensive.
    > Most free sites attach advertising so be careful if you go that route.
    >
    > Go with a free site that includes an uploading file manager for now.
    > Don't worry about ads.

    Who the hell are you talking to?
    Travis Newbury, Jun 25, 2008

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:28:52 -0700 (PDT), Travis Newbury
    <> wrote:

    >On Jun 25, 9:18 am, richard <> wrote:
    >> If you cant see replies to your posts, then you need to change your
    >> settings in your client. Most likely found under the "view" menu.
    >> You'll need to check "show all messages".
    >>
    >> To get your created page onto the www, you'll need a host.
    >> Your service might even have this option already available to you.
    >>
    >> Search for "Web hosts".
    >> You'll find tons of services from free to very expensive.
    >> Most free sites attach advertising so be careful if you go that route.
    >>
    >> Go with a free site that includes an uploading file manager for now.
    >> Don't worry about ads.

    >Who the hell are you talking to?

    The poster known as "noob" on a previous thread.
    He's now complaining he's not seeing all posts.
    Most likely his service is not catching up to the real world as it
    should.
    If you're not seeing his thread, I'd chalk it up to his service being
    crappy.
    richard, Jun 26, 2008