    things, but am not sure of how to do this. ANy assistance would be
    appreciated.
    , Aug 9, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > I have created a site using html but it will not display on a Mac or w/
    > in a Mozilla browser. I have been told to turn off the IE specific HTML
    > things, but am not sure of how to do this.

    http://validator.w3.org/ would be a good start (and the reference at
    http://w3.org/TR/html4/ )

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Nije Nego Guest

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:23:31 +0100, David Dorward wrote:

    > have created a site using html

    If only ...

    --
    buy, bought, bye
    Nije Nego, Aug 9, 2006
  4. <> wrote in message
    >I have created a site using html but it will not display on a Mac or w/

    > in a Mozilla browser. I have been told to turn off the IE specific HTML
    > things, but am not sure of how to do this. ANy assistance would be
    > appreciated.

    What's the address?

    Michael Laplante, Aug 9, 2006
  5. Ed Mullen Guest

    wrote:
    > I have created a site using html but it will not display on a Mac or w/
    > in a Mozilla browser. I have been told to turn off the IE specific HTML
    > things, but am not sure of how to do this. ANy assistance would be
    > appreciated.

    ANY assistance requires you to provide us with a URL for us to view the
    pertinent page(s). My crystal ball batteries died and I have not yet
    tonight had enough Makers Mark to compensate.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Aug 10, 2006
  6. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, vouchsafed:

    > I have created a site using html but it will not display on a Mac or w/
    > in a Mozilla browser. I have been told to turn off the IE specific HTML
    > things, but am not sure of how to do this. ANy assistance would be
    > appreciated.

    Learn html and css. Dump Frontpage and Dreamweaver, avoid using the
    "convert" functions of things like Word, etc. Simple.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Aug 10, 2006