noob web guy

waldo

I have created a site using html but it will not display on a Mac or w/
in a Mozilla browser. I have been told to turn off the IE specific HTML
things, but am not sure of how to do this. ANy assistance would be
appreciated.

Michael Laplante

I have created a site using html but it will not display on a Mac or w/
in a Mozilla browser. I have been told to turn off the IE specific HTML
things, but am not sure of how to do this. ANy assistance would be
appreciated.

What's the address?

Ed Mullen

I have created a site using html but it will not display on a Mac or w/
in a Mozilla browser. I have been told to turn off the IE specific HTML
things, but am not sure of how to do this. ANy assistance would be
appreciated.

ANY assistance requires you to provide us with a URL for us to view the
pertinent page(s). My crystal ball batteries died and I have not yet
tonight had enough Makers Mark to compensate.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, (e-mail address removed) vouchsafed:
I have created a site using html but it will not display on a Mac or w/
in a Mozilla browser. I have been told to turn off the IE specific HTML
things, but am not sure of how to do this. ANy assistance would be
appreciated.

Learn html and css. Dump Frontpage and Dreamweaver, avoid using the
"convert" functions of things like Word, etc. Simple.