    seems stuck on double spacing.

    Cheers
    George Mac

    George Mac, Feb 16, 2004

  2. George Mac

    Steve R. Guest

    George Mac wrote in message ...
    > For instance how do I reduce the line spacing using Namo 5?
    > At the moment it seems stuck on double spacing.

    Using 'Frontpage' you hold down the 'shift' key. Experiment and see what
    happens.

    Steve R., Feb 16, 2004

  3. George Mac wrote:

    > Can anyone suggest a good newsgroup for noobie type questions re html. For
    > instance how do I reduce the line spacing using Namo 5? At the moment it
    > seems stuck on double spacing.

    That seems unlikely, its more likely that when you trying to insert a new
    line you are, in fact, starting a new paragraph - and paragraphs have
    margins.

    You might want paragraphs with different amounts of spacing between them
    (CSS can be used to adjust the margins). You might really be entering a
    much.

    --
    David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>

    David Dorward, Feb 16, 2004
  4. George Mac

    Duende Guest

    Duende, Feb 16, 2004
  5. George Mac

    George Mac Guest

    "Duende" <> wrote in message
    > While sitting in a puddle George Mac scribbled in the mud:
    >
    > > Can anyone suggest a good newsgroup for noobie type questions re html

    > alt.html ;)
    >
    > --
    > Duende
    > Recommended hosting
    > www.hostingforabuck.net
    > www.affordablehost.com

    Oh! Mell way U Laff!! (check the response ffs)
    I'll get me coat then?

    George Mac, Feb 17, 2004
  6. Steve R. wrote:

    > George Mac wrote in message ...
    >
    >>For instance how do I reduce the line spacing using Namo 5?
    >>At the moment it seems stuck on double spacing.

    > Using 'Frontpage' you hold down the 'shift' key. Experiment and see what
    > happens.

    Well, Shift and Enter at any rate :)

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Feb 17, 2004