noobie questions

jtv357

Hello all. I need help with some development concepts. Hopefully
someone out there can assist.

1-What is the concept of serialization as it relates to web services?
2-Can anyone explain the concept of a recursive algorithm or function
and what practical uses would you employ a recursive function?
3-What method is used for searching any array for a particular value?
4-What .NET programming construct do you use to catch errors or
exceptions?
5-Can someone explain how delegates are used in the .NET architecture?
6-Can someone explain the concept of view state and how it relates to
ASP.NET applications?
7-What is the concept of writing or maintaining multi-threaded?
8-What techniques could you use to pass data from one page to the next
in ASP.NET?

Thank you all in advance for helping this noob out. I appreciate any
light you can shed on the stated topics.

jt

Laurent Bugnion, MVP

Hi,

Do you seriously think that asking someone else to do your homework is
the best way to progress?

Asking on a newsgroup is *not* research.

Laurent