Nordic Perl Workshop 2006 - Call for Papers (Reminder)

Lars Haugseth

Just a quick note to inform people that the deadline for submissions
of talks to the Nordic Perl Workshop 2006 is approaching.

The workshop will be held in Oslo, Norway, on the 15th and 16th
of June, 2006. The main topic of this year's workshop is
"Managing Complexity."

The deadline for talk submissions has been set to March 1st.

For further information, please visit our homepage at
http://oslo.pm.org/npw2006/papers.shtml

With regards,