Normal form

Tumurbaatar S.

I need a normal form, not a web form. But with some server side script
functionality.
How? Add a new web form, remove all "runat=server", remove @Page directive's
parameters
except of "language", delete codebehind files (in my case, CS and RESX
files) and
use old ASP syntax to code?

Peter Rilling

If you need a legacy ASP page, then you should be able give the page an
extension of ".asp". But keep in mind that you will not be able to use any
..NET or ASP.NET functionality.

Tumurbaatar S.

I cannot switch to old ASP. The code requires .NET. It does
some session related things, but it should output a normal form.
When user submit the form, it goes to a different site, which is
not under my control.