Normalize Unihan Z-variants

Dan Jacobson

How am I to "normalize" a document full of the latter into the former?
U+4E32 kZVariant U+F905
U+4E86 kZVariant U+F9BA
U+516D kZVariant U+F9D1
U+5317 kZVariant U+F963
U+53C3 kZVariant U+F96B...

Unicode::Normalize apparently is talking about a different kind of
normalization, not these CJK compatibility ideographs.

From reading {perluniintro perlunicode perlre Encode::Unicode
Unicode::UCD} one would think one needs to make a regular expression to
replace any character in the CJK compatibility ideographs block with a
lookup of its kZVariant base character.

Certainly there is some Debian package I can just download?