    make sure I don't screw myself in the process.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Jeff.
    Mufasa, Dec 17, 2007

  2. "Mufasa" <> wrote in message
    news:Ofu$...

    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    There are any number of products which will do this - WebTrends is one of
    the most popular...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Dec 17, 2007

  3. yes, look at the logs, assuming they are enabled.

    Free tools like AWStats make it an easier task.

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Dec 17, 2007
  4. "John Timney (MVP)" <> wrote in message

    > Free tools like AWStats make it an easier task.

    I've heard good things about this product - have you used it...?

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Dec 17, 2007
  5. I have, not for a while though. You need PERL installing , but other than
    that its a breeze and has an amazing variety of results from the logs.

    John Timney \(MVP\), Dec 17, 2007
  6. Probably the very easiest way is to get a free Google Analytics account and
    install the little javscript widget in your Master Pages (or every page if
    you don't use Masters).
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Dec 17, 2007
  7. Mufasa

    Mufasa Guest

    The problem with that is that I'm looking so see about pages that are not
    part of my project (don't ask!)

    J.

    Mufasa, Dec 17, 2007