Not a specific ASP.Net question but what the heck.

Mufasa

Is there an easy way to see what pages are accessed on a web site? I would
assume I would have to go through the IIS logs. I can't do it through my app
because there are 'rogue' pages out that that we put out that aren't part of
my product. And I'm about to change the name of our sub-domain and want to
make sure I don't screw myself in the process.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff.

Mufasa

The problem with that is that I'm looking so see about pages that are not
part of my project (don't ask!)

J.