Not able to delete record from datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by hrishikesh musale, Jan 14, 2004.

  1. hi friends, i simply want to delete record by using asp.net datagrid
    control for that i need to pass one cell value to
    my function which will delete record physically
    my column is string type
    Dim txtConsultID As TextBox = e.Item.Cells(1).Controls(0)
    is giving me error like "Specified cast is not valid. "
    can u tell me how to get particular cell value of my grid
    Please Let me know
    Thanks and Regards
    Hrishikesh

    hrishikesh musale, Jan 14, 2004