not able to open VS2005 .NET Web Application in IDE

Nishant

Hi
I have VS2005 (.NET 2.0) installed on my machine (Windows Server
2003).I also have installed patch required to create web
applications(i.e. ASP.NET web application template).
Issue:
On copying a web application from another system on to my
system the IDE solution explorer does not show the projects under a
solution as web applications. Instead it shows them as a web site
(with full path).
For example C:\..\ProjectName instead of ProjectName.
But this shows correctly on other systems.Reinstalling VS2005 and its
patches did not help.