    display. but i can run the static page(without using sql server
    connection) from the same IIS server. I think im mistaking in the sql
    server connection. can anyone help me out.

    Manish, Mar 20, 2008

  2. Manish wrote:
    > Hi friends iam using IIS server to run my asp.net program. I can
    > compile and run from the asp.net tool and also i can connect with sql
    > server. when i try to run from the IIS server i was not able to
    > connect with sql server and I am getting error as page cannot be
    > display. but i can run the static page(without using sql server
    > connection) from the same IIS server. I think im mistaking in the sql
    > server connection. can anyone help me out.

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Mar 20, 2008