Not all data is printed from a datagrid

lds

I am not sure if this is a .NET issue or a printing issue, so I am
sorry if this is not the right group...

I have an asp.net application (Visual Studio 2005, .NET framework
2.0). I have data that is retrieved and bound to a datagrid. When
running the application all of the correct data is visible in the
datagrid in the browser. I have one user (using IE 7) that has
indicated that when they print a particular report, sometimes not all
of the data is printed. It is not an entire column though... My
datagrid has 5 columns and they all get populated, but when it is
printed most of the data is there, but every once in a while, one cell
does not have its data. When the user prints to another printer the
data is printed fine. It does not seem to be anything wrong with the
way the rest of the report is printed though so I dont think the issue
is toner or anything like that.

Here is a sample of the HTML for one row as it is displayed in the
source, and below that I have the description of what is contained in
the style being used for this row. it is always the second column
that does not get printed, but not for every row:

id="objAttendanceDatagrid_dgAttendanceByDate__ctl150_lblLearnerName"
style="width:170px;">Ferguson, Stuart </span>
<center>
style="width:75px;">O</span></center>
<center>
style="width:75px;"> </span></center>
<center>
id="objAttendanceDatagrid_dgAttendanceByDate__ctl150_lblPM_E"
style="width:75px;"> </span></center>
<center>
id="objAttendanceDatagrid_dgAttendanceByDate__ctl150_lblTotalHoursNum"
style="width:75px;">0.00</span></center>

Style Info:

tr.DataGrid-Item
{
background-color: White;
vertical-align: top;

lds

Thanks for the info. Our helpdesk installed a new print driver and I
guess it did the trick. I guess it was a printer issue after all.
Thanks again.