Not all images are loaded correctly

etantonio

Good morning,
I've a web page where I have put about 30 little images (4kb each)
coming from other sites, the problem is that not all are showed and the
images showed are random, I don't know if it is a problem of the http
protocol, but how I could solve the problem and force the browser to
load each image.
Many thanks for your help

Antonio D'Ottavio
www.etantonio.it/en

Mark Parnell

In our last episode, <[email protected]> pronounced to
alt.www.webmaster,microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet,microsoft.public.dotnet.general:

[groups trimmed, as half of them don't exist on my server, and 5 is
excessive]
[f'ups to aww]
Good morning,

It's afternoon. :)
I've a web page where I have put about 30 little images (4kb each)
coming from other sites,

With their permission, of course. Or are you stealing their bandwidth?
the problem is that not all are showed and the
images showed are random, I don't know if it is a problem of the http
protocol, but how I could solve the problem

Without a URL it's impossible to say.
and force the browser to load each image.

You can't force anything on the www, only suggest.
Many thanks for your help

You're welcome.

Nik Coughin

Good morning,
I've a web page where I have put about 30 little images (4kb each)
coming from other sites, the problem is that not all are showed and
the images showed are random, I don't know if it is a problem of the
http protocol, but how I could solve the problem and force the
browser to load each image.
Many thanks for your help

Antonio D'Ottavio
www.etantonio.it/en

Try testing the image files to see if you get a 404. If the files
definitely exist, God knows.

Els

F-up to a.w.w.

Try testing the image files to see if you get a 404. If the files
definitely exist, God knows.

Even if the file is not 404 when displayed by itself in a browser
window, it can still be 404 when called from a webpage.
The originating server can be configured to not display its images on
other sites by means of referrer checking.