not been pre-compiled error

ad

I use vs2005 to develop web application, then I deploy it to another server.
But when I run the web application on this server, it result in an error:

The file '/HealthWeb/Login.aspx' has not been pre-compiled, and cannot be
requested.

How can I do?

Juan T. Llibre

How did you deploy it ?

If all you need to do is pre-compile it, that is done by publishing the website
to a directory and uploading the resulting directories to the other server.

To "publish" a website, right-click the website name in the Solution Explorer,
and select "Publish Website".

You can also publish it by selecting "Publish Website" from the "Build" menu.