Not C++

Discussion in 'C++' started by Jon Harrop, Jan 16, 2007.

  1. Jon Harrop

    Jon Harrop Guest

    Jon Harrop, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Jon Harrop wrote:
    > What other languages do you guys use?

    English, Russian.

    Victor Bazarov, Jan 16, 2007

  3. Jon Harrop wrote:

    > What other languages do you guys use?

    Bad english.

    --
    Salu2
    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo, Jan 16, 2007
  4. Jon Harrop

    Guest

    Jon Harrop wrote:
    > What other languages do you guys use?

    Crude, foul, and obscene.
    , Jan 16, 2007
  5. Jon Harrop wrote:
    > What other languages do you guys use?

    Body, obviously.

    :>,
    - J.
    Jacek Dziedzic, Jan 17, 2007
  6. Jon Harrop

    Jim Langston Guest

    "Jon Harrop" <> wrote in message

    > What other languages do you guys use?

    English, American Sign Language, 1337, Pig Latin. Can read a bit of Ancient
    Greek but don't really use it. Some Spanish.
    Jim Langston, Jan 18, 2007
  7. Jon Harrop wrote:
    > What other languages do you guys use?

    English, Norwegian and enough Thai to get myself in trouble.

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Kirit_S=E6lensminde?=, Jan 18, 2007
  8. Jon Harrop

    Old Wolf Guest

    Jim Langston wrote:
    > "Jon Harrop" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > What other languages do you guys use?

    > English, American Sign Language, 1337, Pig Latin. Can read a bit of Ancient
    > Greek but don't really use it. Some Spanish.

    ASL?
    Old Wolf, Jan 18, 2007
  9. Jon Harrop

    Rui Maciel Guest

    Jacek Dziedzic wrote:

    > Jon Harrop wrote:
    >> What other languages do you guys use?

    > Body, obviously.
    >
    > :>,

    Indeed. Dancing is the best form of expression. I conduct all my business
    meetings exclusively through that.

    Best Regards
    Rui Maciel
    --
    Running Kubuntu 6.10 with KDE 3.5.5 and proud of it.
    jabber:
    Rui Maciel, Jan 18, 2007
  10. Jon Harrop

    Guest

    Rui Maciel wrote:
    > Jacek Dziedzic wrote:
    >
    > > Jon Harrop wrote:
    > >> What other languages do you guys use?

    > > Body, obviously.
    > >
    > > :>,

    > Indeed. Dancing is the best form of expression. I conduct all my business
    > meetings exclusively through that.

    I think he was referring to 'body language' (i.e. gestures, facial
    expression), not dancing.
    , Jan 18, 2007