Not C++

Jim Langston

Jon Harrop said:
What other languages do you guys use?

English, American Sign Language, 1337, Pig Latin. Can read a bit of Ancient
Greek but don't really use it. Some Spanish.

Rui Maciel

Jacek said:
Body, obviously.

:>,

Indeed. Dancing is the best form of expression. I conduct all my business
meetings exclusively through that.

Best Regards
Rui Maciel

jjds101

Rui said:
Indeed. Dancing is the best form of expression. I conduct all my business
meetings exclusively through that.
I think he was referring to 'body language' (i.e. gestures, facial
expression), not dancing.