"not enough storage space to complete this operation" ASP error

KWINTERS

I have a 2GB Ram, Win2K SP4, SQL 2K SP3, 2 1.8GHz AMD
processor server that is getting occasional "not enough
storage space to complete this operation" errors on
certain ASP pages. The only way to fix it is to do
an "iisreset /restart" from a command prompt. I have the
latest MDAC, Scripting engine and have checked all sorts
of things. I cannot find any "on error resume next"
problems in the code as suggested by Microsoft. this This
error did not occur on a less powered server I migrated
from recently. I am also running MailMax on this server.
Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this
issue? I have about 40 websites on this server and it
gets a generous amount of traffic. It does NOT get taxed
much on resoources throughout the day, though. I
appreciate any help.