    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    RABMissouri

    RAB, Nov 2, 2005

  2. what order did you install them?
    do the "aspnet_regiis -i" to ensure it's setup in IIS/site.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 2, 2005

  3. RAB

    RAB Guest

    I loaded IIS first and then .NET second.

    When I browse to "...\aspnet_regiis" and double click on it, I get a
    dos window flashes open and then quickly disappears.

    RAB, Nov 2, 2005
  4. from a command prompt...
    go to the aspnet_regiis.exe folder
    type "ASPNET_REGIIS.EXE -i" <enter> (no quotes of course)

    After that, just take a plain HTML page and rename it .aspx and try to
    access it with http://localhost/pagename.aspx

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 2, 2005
  5. You have to run aspnet_regiis from the command line
    with the appropiate parameters, or it doesn't run correctly.

    Open a command window at the .net framework
    directory and run aspnet_regiis -i.

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol : http://asp.net.do/foros/