Not got the appropriate reply "List of books"

Amol

Hi, previously I written msg for list of books that will help a C++
migrant to "Quickly" get on to the language.
What about these ones: The Java Programming Language
&
Effective Java Programming Language
Guide

TechBookReport

Amol said:
Hi, previously I written msg for list of books that will help a C++
migrant to "Quickly" get on to the language.
What about these ones: The Java Programming Language
&
Effective Java Programming Language
Guide
Actually, Bruce Eckel's Thinking In Java
(http://www.techbookreport.com/tbr0237.html) is pretty useful for those
who have OO experience with C++. It's less useful as a fist book for
those with no programming or OO experience. There are versions online
that you can download, though if you want the latest edition then you'll
have to buy a copy.

HTH

Lew

Read everything by Joshua Bloch you can set eyes on. _Effective Java_ is one
of the best books in the field.

- Lew