##Not interested in Bangin' code?##

Tony

Wow! did I get someones attention?

I'm not interested in bangin' code... I just want to be able to install and
use some useful scripts like a formmail script. I've gotten some stuff off
the web to work but never any form processor not to mention form to
database... Ok I did! Where in the heck can I find a good script for
processing form to email that works and has good install readme and/or
manuals to get the darn thing running? I would really like some help on this
if you would be so kind.

"This message was brought to you by yet another flunky wanna be webmaster!"

Tony

RJ T

see http://nms.sourceforge.net