Not lately we have known each other

imuaplease

Yes not lately that we discovered to know each other
Long before I was here
And they have always been acting as if they were online gays
They do know I am a man
Why they acted as men loving a manonline ?

If that is not about being male whores to **** on lonely me
to get my posts for ideas to write articles and books
Then why ?

Reasons ? There is no other reason except that
Because long ago they already were doing this hooking job until the
plan went off as a online bomb by MS/world correspondance warnings

imuaplease

Yes not lately that we discovered to know each other
Long before I was here
And they have always been acting as if they were online gays
They do know I am a man
Why they acted as men loving a manonline ?

If that is not about being male whores to **** on lonely me
to get my posts for ideas to write articles and books
Then why ?

Reasons ? There is no other reason except that
Because long ago they already were doing this hooking job until the
plan went off as a online bomb by MS/world correspondance warnings

Not only the fathers with humble heights but also their sons.
In these cases like this I am always accepting your laughters on me
But a whore prostitute family is unbearable. Just feel free to laugh
and hit me
But I still raise my voice to go against this seriously abusers/online
fuckers